- I'll do ANYTHING to take a great picture even is if means ruining my clothes or getting wet. ( I go through a lot of suits and shoes)
- Sometimes I teach photography programs in schools and have taught kids in preschools, middle schools, and high schools. Inspiring the creative expression/pursuit/possibilities in people is an exceptionally rewarding gift.
- I'm also a Justice of the Peace in the State of Connecticut. No, I've never performed a ceremony and photographed it too, although I can be the officiant and sign a marriage license for a ceremony that I witness while photographing. I've done that for a bride and groom where the ceremony was performed by a close family friend who wasn't a JP or ordained.
- In high school I worked at Chuck E Cheese. I was the big cheese. I dressed up in the mouse costume, danced, and animatedly walked around.
- My favorite color combinations are green and purple, and orange and purple.
I share milkshakes with my dog Ashley. She is half Chihuahua, half Bichon Frise and 100% the best!
- I co-founded and run I Love New Haven, a popular photo blog that celebrates the people, places, and things of New Haven, CT.
- So far the farthest wedding that I've photographed was in Portland Oregon at the World Forestry Center.