New Haven Coffee Table Book Update 

If you pre-ordered  one or more of my upcoming New Haven Coffee Table Books, thank you! I have to push back delivery until after the new year. I was really hoping to have them in hand in time for the holidays, but preorders slowed down once I raised 70% of the publishing costs. I'm going to pay the remaining 30% out of pocket to ensure the book project comes to fruition. 

 

I know that some of you wanted to give the books as a holiday gift  so I'm offering the option for every book ordered:  a 2016 New Haven calendar (shipped) or an 8x12 print (shipped) any photo I've taken that you select, instead of the coffee table book. Let me know if you would like either of those options. 

 

Again, thanks so much for supporting this project. I'll keep you all updated with the progress.